Here are a few questions a business leader might ask himself to test his company's 'employer brand'(Answers should not be on a likert scale. A plain 'yes' or 'no' would suffice):
- Do people join your company to 'build a career' instead of just having a mere job?
- Do they market the success of their company as if it's their own?
- Do your employees get riled up when the company's brand becomes a victim of unjustified critisicm?
- Does your employees always look for the next 'big or small' oppurtunity to talk about their company with great enthusiasm?
- Does your employees take a major onus in ensuring that the new recruits get fitted into the company's proud organizational fabric?
- Can your employees find a world of oppurtunities, moments & friends within the company which they can cherish?
- Is your company able to attract the talented yet passive job seekers in the market with minimum visibility?