August 4, 2008

Tagged!!!!!!

I have been 'tagged' by a blogger friend 'Swati' whose blog is a delightful reading experience sheerly because of the impressive presentation and rich content which mainly comprises of poems and her thoughts...

Initially, I struggled to understand the word 'tagged' but now I have decided to do what Swati has done on her blog post after getting tagged by her blogger friends.
These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules on your blog.

3. Answer all the questions asked below!

4. Tag 5 bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

8 things I am most passionate about:
1. Spirituality: It provides me greater depth and meaning to my life.
My prayer is my greatest strength which affirms my belief on goodness
and hard work.I am a devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba.
2. Parents: They are the perfect embodiment of love and
compassion.Whatever is right in me today is because of them.
3. Friends and Cousins: They are my emotional anchor.
4. Aspirations: I am an impractical optimist and my belief of being
the one of the greatest HR practitioner ever has kept me alive so far.
5. Cricket: I feel extra-patriotic when India wins and my appetite for food
reduces when India looses a match.
6. Books: I am incomplete without it.It helps me to learn, un-learn and at times allows me to liberate into a more fascinating world.
7.Travelling: It's lovely to explore new places and know their people, enjoy their cuisine and admire their architecture
8. Writing: It's the best medium to share and align my thoughts...

8 things I wanna do before I die :
1.I wish to be the best 'Son' in the whole world.
2.I wish to be the best 'friend' of many.
3.I wish to be one of the best HR practitioner in the world.
4. Learn to play atleast one music instrument really well or learn painting.
5. Visit many new places.
6. Write a bestseller novel.
7. Work for various NGOs which truly believe in their causes.
8. Built a Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir.

8 things I often say:
1. Wat's up???
2.Arey yaar!!!!
3. God!!!!
4. Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai
5. Chillax!!!
6.Absolutely!!!!
7.Apparently!!!!!
8.Besides!!!!!

8 books I last read:
1. Mediocre But Arrogant by Abhijit Bhaduri
2. Zahir by Paulo Coleho
3. Letters to Sam by Daniel Gottlieb
4. The Saint, The Surfer and the CEO by Robbin Sharma
5. Execution by Ram Charan
6. Straight from the gut by Jack Welch
7. Keep off the grass by Karan Bajaj
8. Three mistakes of my life by Chetan Bhagat

8 songs I listen to over and over again:
1. Taare Zameen Par title song
2. Ashayain khiley dil ki from Iqbal
3. Take it easy by Eagles
4. Tears in the heaven by Eric Clapton
5. Maeri by Euphoria
6. Swades title song
7. Nothing gonna change my love for you by Richard Marx
8. Candle in the wind by Elton John

2 comments:

MudaLIAR said...

Dude... Nothingz gonna change my love for u is by Glenn Medeiros... Kno ur Music Man! :D

Unknown said...

Have you read Khaled Houseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns'? And the Witch of Portobello (Paulo Coelho)..?