September 17, 2007

The Mirage


Dead tired,brocken into pieces I enter the cocoon of hope....

As I close my eyes to illuminate my inner world with bright rays of hope; prayers come out from within my soul...

Prayers that silently calls you to merge into my mystical world....

The mystical world of solitude, which for years gave me enough reasons to despair and lament....

As I open my eyes; I see you.You and your eyes could not stop gazing at me....

Amazed by the fog of my remorse stricken look, You continue looking at me with your dazzling smile....

My soul gets a vibrant life at your beautiful look,Felt as if you read me like an open book....

My ambiguity rose to the summer mercury level; Wondering what's going in your heart....

To my utter dismay I realize that's the same old mirage which made a fool out of me....

Dad used to say 'History repeats itself' but I must tell you my once upon a time sweet heart that if this was a page of a history then you shall remain as the most treasured page of that history....

-Saikat Saha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Saikat, I am visiting your blog for the first time.This poem is a surprise. Deep and well worded..Keep up the good work.

Warm regards
Ayeshwarya